WHAT’S IN THESE TERMS?
These terms tell you the rules for using our website www.oneyearnobeer.com (our site).
Click on the links below to go straight to more information on each area:
- Who we are and how to contact us
- By using our site you accept these terms
- There are other terms that may apply to you
- We may make changes to these terms
- We may make changes to our site
- We may suspend or withdraw our site
- You must keep your account details safe
- How you may use material on our site
- Do not rely on information on our site
- We are not responsible for websites we link to
- Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
- How we may use your personal information
- We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
- Rules about linking to our site
- Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?
- Our trade marks are registered
- Payment Plans
WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
www.oneyearnobeer.com is a site operated by OYNB Ltd (”We”). We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 09626599 and have our registered office at 71-75 Shelton Street, London, WC2H 9JQ. Our main trading address is 9-10 St. Andrew Square, Edinburgh, EH2 2AF. Our VAT number is GB 273333706.
To contact us, please email [email protected] or telephone our customer service line on 01620 696100.
BY USING OUR SITE YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS
[You acknowledge that alcohol dependence is a medical condition and abrupt withdrawal from alcohol can have serious physical and psychological side effects. Our site is NOT suitable for any person who suffers from alcohol dependency or other related medical conditions. If you are, or suspect you may be, alcohol dependent or have a related medical condition you MUST seek specific medical advice from a medical professional before reducing or stopping your alcohol intake or participating in a challenge. If at any time while participating in a challenge or using our services you become concerned you may be experiencing alcohol withdrawal or have symptoms you are unsure of then please contact you GP.]
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
THERE ARE OTHER TERMS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU
- Our Refund Policy, which sets out further information regarding our policies on refunds for our digital services.
If you purchase goods from this site or our subdomain https://www.store.oneyearnobeer.com, our Terms and conditions of supply https://www.oneyearnobeer.com/store-terms-conditions/ will apply to the sales.
WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. These terms were most recently updated on November 19th 2019.
WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO OUR SITE
We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our users’ needs and our business priorities. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any major changes.
WE MAY SUSPEND OR WITHDRAW OUR SITE
Other than our Member’s Area, our site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
YOU MUST KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS SAFE
If you register with us you must keep your password and other account information confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at [email protected].
HOW YOU MAY USE MATERIAL ON OUR SITE
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
If you register with us you are entitled to download a free copy of the One Year No Beer Book and we grant you a revocable, non-exclusive licence to use the book for your own personal non-commercial purposes. You must not redistribute or otherwise share the book in any way or form.
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU
Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products to you, which will be set out in our Terms and conditions of supply mailto:[email protected]
If you are a business user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user:
- Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- If defective digital content that we have supplied, damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation. However, we will not be liable for damage that you could have avoided by following our advice to apply an update offered to you free of charge or for damage that was caused by you failing to correctly follow installation instructions or to have in place the minimum system requirements advised by us.
HOW WE MAY USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR VIRUSES AND YOU MUST NOT INTRODUCE THEM
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
WHICH COUNTRY’S LAWS APPLY TO ANY DISPUTES?
OUR TRADE MARKS ARE REGISTERED
”OYNB” is a UK registered trade mark of OYNB Ltd. You are not permitted to use them without our approval, unless they are part of material you are using as permitted under How you may use material on our site.
By taking out our payment plan you are agreeing to pay all the installments to the full amount. You do have the option to cancel within the specified time period as detailed in the refund policy.
For UK residents: ‘Alcohol-Free Wine Giveaway’ Competition
- One Year No Beer Limited (company number 09626599) whose registered address is at 71-75 Shelton Street, London, WC2H 9JQ and main trading address is at 9-10 St. Andrew Square, Edinburgh, EH2 2AF. is the promoter of the ‘Alcohol-Free Wine’ competition (the “Competition”).
- The competition opens on Tuesday 25th August 2020 at 13:00 BST (the “Opening Date”) and closes on Tuesday 1st September 2020 at 11:59 BST (the “Closing Date”). Any entries received before the Opening Date or after the Closing Date will not be entered into the Competition.
- By entering into the Competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (“Conditions”) and confirm that all information submitted is true, accurate, and complete. One Year No Beer reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any and all entrants and may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any entrant that fails to satisfy the eligibility requirements. Entrants shall at all times act in good faith towards One Year No Beer and the Competition.
Who Can Enter
- The Competition is open to entry by persons aged 18 or over and resident in the United Kingdom, including Northern Ireland.
How To Enter
- The competition can be entered through Facebook or Instagram and to be considered for the Prize (as defined below), you must:
Facebook Method of Entry.
Comment your answer to ‘How do you live life better’.
Instagram Method of Entry.
- Tag at least two (2) friends
- Entries that do not comply with Paragraph 5 will not be entered into the Competition.
- Entry into the Competition is free (except for any applicable data usage charges) and on the basis of one entry per person.
- By entering the Competition you hereby grant to One Year No Beer a perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, transferable right and licence, with the right to grant sub-licences, to share your entry content on social media and use the same for general marketing purposes.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, One Year No Beer excludes liability for any and all losses, damages and claims incurred by any person in connection with participating in this Competition.
- If you have any questions about this Competition or if you need to get in touch with us, please contact us via email at [email protected]
- There will be ONE (1) winner of the Competition from
- i) @Oneyearnobeer Facebook
- ii) @oneyearnobeer Instagram
- The winner will be chosen at random for each platform by Comment Picker Tool. If any of the randomly chosen winners do not fill the criteria of Paragraph 5, another winner will be chosen at random by the same means. This decision will be final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into in relation to the Competition.
- The winners will be notified in the comments of the Competition post, by Wednesday 2nd September 2020.
- In the event that you are selected as the winner of the Competition, you must respond to One Year No Beer within 24hrs of notification of the win otherwise you will forfeit the Prize and One Year No Beer reserves the right to withdraw the Prize from the winner and select a replacement winner.
- The “Prize” for the winners will be a 6 x 750 mL DryDrinker’s Spanish Wine Collection Case .
- It is the winner's responsibility to check the list of ingredients within the Prize for potential allergens. One Year No Beer accepts no liability for health issues from potential allergens arising from any of the ingredients. Please see the the products in the prize on the DrDrinker website here: https://drydrinker.com/product/drydrinkers-spanish-collection/
- The Prize is subject to availability and One Year No Beer reserves the right to offer the winners an alternative prize or receipt of the same prize with a delay if a product comprising the Prize is not available.
- Except as set out in Paragraph 17:
(a) the Prize is non-refundable, non-transferable, and cannot be redeemed by anyone other than the winners. No cash alternative is available and the Prize cannot be exchanged for any other prizes; and
(b) the Prize will be addressed to the relevant winner and sent by post to the contact address notified to One Year No Beer by the winner no later than 30 days after notification of such postal address.
- By entering into the Competition, you consent to the use of your personal data by One Year No Beer for the purposes of the administration of the Competition.
- One Year No Beer reserves the right to amend, or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Competition or these Conditions at any time if circumstances beyond its reasonable control make this unavoidable including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected, or actual fraud. The up-to-date wording of these Conditions will be available for the whole duration of the Competition at https://www.oneyearnobeer.com/terms-conditions/
- One Year No Beer reserves the right to withhold or void any entry, or where the entrant breaches (or One Year No Beer reasonably suspects that the relevant entrant has breached or will breach) these Conditions.
- One Year No Beer takes no responsibility for entries not received, for whatever reason including, without limitation, lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, and/or incorrect entries. One Year No Beer takes no responsibility for errors, interruption, delay in operation or transmission, line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to entries.
- All decisions made by One Year No Beer or any of its third parties in respect of the Competition and/or the Prize will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding either or both.
- The Competition, together with these Conditions, is governed by the laws of England and Wales and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts, except that you may also bring a claim under these Conditions in your local courts if you do not reside in England.
For US residents: ‘Alcohol-Free Wine Giveaway’ Sweepstake
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
THE SWEEPSTAKES IS HOSTED BY ONE YEAR NO BEER IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED, ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH FACEBOOK OR INSTAGRAM.
- Eligibility: ‘Alcohol-Free Wine’' Sweepstake (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to those who are twenty-one (21) years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the Fifty (50) states in the United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of One Year No Beer, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating in the Sweepstakes, the Entrant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of One Year No Beer as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Sweepstakes.
- Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on 25th August 2020, 07:00 Central US and ending 1st September 2020, 05:59 am Central US.
- How to Enter: There are two (2) method of entry for this Sweepstakes, and you may enter as follows:
Facebook Method of Entry. To participate and enter this Sweepstakes via Facebook during the Entry Period, follow the call-to-action provided in any advertising for the Sweepstakes on how to receive an entry. The call-to-action for this Sweepstakes will require entrants to answer ‘How do you live life better’ in a comment.
Instagram Method of Entry. To participate and enter this Sweepstakes via Instagram during the Entry Period, follow the call-to-action provided in any advertising for the Sweepstakes on how to receive an entry. The call-to-action for this Sweepstakes will require entrants to write #livelifebetter and tag at least two (2) friends in a comment.
The entry must fulfill all Sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of One Year No Beer. You may enter only once by following only One (1) method of entry. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple accounts, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of One Year No Beer.
- Prizes: The winner will receive a case of eight (8) bottles of alcohol-free wine provided by BeClink. The prize consists of 1 x Elivo Cardio Zero Red Non-Alcoholic Red Wine ($16.00),
1 x Elivo Cardio Zero White Non-Alcoholic White Wine ($16.00), 1 x Senorio de la Tautila Tinto Non-Alcoholic Red Wine 750 mL ($16.00), 1 x Senorio de la Tautila Blanco Non-Alcoholic White Wine ($16.00), 1 x Pierre Chavin Perle Rose Non-Alcoholic Sparkling Wine ($18.00), 1 x Senorio de la Tautila Espumoso Blanco Non-Alcoholic Sparkling White Wine 750 mL ($17.00), 1 x Princess Alternativa Bollicine Bianco Sweet Non-Alcoholic Sparkling White Wine – Best By 10/31/2020 ($11.00), 1 x So Jennie Paris Premium Luxury Bubbles ($54.00).
Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by One Year No Beer. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at One Year No Beer’s discretion. The prize is non transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for One Year No Beer to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: There will be ONE (1) Winner selected in this Sweepstakes.
ONE (1) winner from
- i) @Oneyearnobeer Facebook
- ii) @oneyearnobeer Instagram
Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of One Year No Beer. Winner will be notified using the information provided during entry through a direct message on a social media platform. One Year No Beer shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within Twenty Four (24) hours from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT ONE YEAR NO BEER‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that One Year No Beer, anyone acting on behalf of One Year No Beer], and One Year No Beer’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of One Year No Beer. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless One Year No Beer from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which One Year No Beer may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: One Year No Beer reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond One Year No Beer’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such a case, One Year No Beer may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by One Year No Beer. One Year No Beer reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. One Year No Beer has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of theSweepstakes, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, One Year No Beer reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless One Year No Beer and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or their acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: The parties each agree to finally settle all disputes only through arbitration provided, however, One Year No Beer shall be entitled to seek injunctive or equitable relief in any court with jurisdiction over the parties. In arbitration, there is no judge or jury and review is limited. The arbitrator’s decision and award is final and binding, with limited exceptions, and judgment on the award may be entered in any court with jurisdiction. The parties agree that, except as set forth above, any claim, suit, action or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes shall be resolved solely by binding arbitration administered by mutually agreeable arbitration administration service.
Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: One Year No Beer, 9-10 St. Andrew Square, Edinburgh, EH2 2AF, United Kingdom. Requests must be received no later than sixty (60) days of expiration of the Entry Period. Please indicate which Sweepstakes winners list you are requesting by referencing the name of the Sweepstakes in your request.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is One Year No Beer, 9-10 St. Andrew Square, Edinburgh, EH2 2AF, United Kingdom.